Hello Walnut Valley Families,
We are offering a vaccination clinic opportunity for all Walnut Valley families and community members ages 12 and older. We have partnered with Mercy Pharmacy to offer the Pfizer vaccine to anyone 12 and over and the Johnson and Johnson vaccine to anyone 18 and over. The clinic will be held in the Diamond Bar High School theater on Saturday morning, October 2, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
- Go to https://myturn.ca.gov/ and select “Make an appointment”.
- Answer preliminary questions.
- If you select the Pfizer vaccine, you will also be scheduling your second dose appointment.
- Only individuals 18+ are eligible for the Johnson and Johnson vaccine
WHAT TO BRING:
- A copy of your proof of age (ex. Birth certificate, passport, AIRES cover page for students) – we will need to keep the copy
- Proof of insurance if applicable – we will need to keep a copy
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
If you are able to provide us with a copy of your proof of age and insurance it will save valuable time for you and for the clinic.
Vaccinations are the most effective strategy to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We want to thank the entire Walnut Valley Unified School District community for continuing to support our efforts in making the return to school a safe one.
Diamond Bar High School (theater)
21400 Pathfinder Rd
Diamond Bar, CA 91765